1. DRIVEWAY APPROVAL
- All driveway installations on County rights-of-way shall be done by permit from the County.
- The County will size the drainage pipe and all materials will be approved by the County Engineer.
- The County reserves the right to refuse a permit to any site that is impractical, cost prohibitive, or unsafe.
2. DRIVEWAY PRIVATE
- The County will install private driveways on County rights-of-way for a residence in unincorporated areas.
- The property owner is responsibile for furnishing the drainage pipe specified and delivery to the job site.
- The County will provide up to 60 cubic yards of fill dirt for private driveways.
- The County will only install one private driveway per residence.
3. DRIVEWAY COMMERCIAL
- The County does not install, or provide fill dirt for, commercial driveways.
- Driveways leading onto fields and pastures shall be considered commercial.
- Commercial driveways will be installed according to County specifications at no cost to the County.
4. DRIVEWAY REMOVAL
- All driveways on County rights-of-way shall not be removed unless approved by the County.
5. DRIVEWAY REPAIR
- The County has no obligation to install or repair driveways on County rights-of-way.
- The County provides private driveway installation only to ensure proper drainage of County rights-of-way.
- The County may justify driveway repair to protect road pavement if there is a substantial pavement edge dropoff.